Why do want to leave your current Job
Why do want to leave your current Job?
The most dreaded interview question is why do you want to leave your current job. For this question you must stay as positive as you can. The managers always want to recruit people who are running “to” a role and not running “away”. However, they are also interested in your honesty when things haven’t worked out but don’t be critical about your organization. The HR team will give job seekers second chances when they demonstrate hunger. Also do not sound disrespectful to your former bosses and colleagues as you may not score highly in this question.
Why do you want to leave your current role or (why do you want to leave your current employer).Both of this questions may be interchangeably asked to be interpreted almost the same.
what do your co-workers say about you>
how to go about a phone interview>
- Desist negative descriptions about your past role,colleagues or you bosses
- Be kind when things did not worked out in the past
- Share ways you’re working on improving yourself
Acceptable reasons for why do you want to leave your current role interview question:
- Longing for a career change.
- Desire to learn, take on more responsibility, take on less responsibility, relocate.
- Company reorganization has led to change in job content.
- Desire to gain a new skill or grow a current skill.
- Wish for a shorter commute to work.
- Eagerness to improve work/life balance.
It is important one knows how to go down this question. Examples above for why do you want to leave your current employer will score a higher mark. Being Confident and being precise when answering this questions makes you sound more genuine.
Always make a point to carry a lot of research before walking in an interview room. This builds self confidence and most likely you will have win the panelist.